When it comes to customizing ADA, take in consideration our recommendations to make the best possible use of it:
- Make sure to fill out concise information as possible in the game to ensure maximum understanding and assimilation of the contents.
- For a better user experience don't include unnecessary information, make it synthetic and to the point.
- Text files: less than 5 pages.
- Presentations: between 10 and 15 slides.
- Videos and audios: less than 4 minutes.
We advise that the first document of the game to be a welcoming message that includes a contact from your company so that the students can get in touch in case of any queries they come across within the content of the course.
Turns, documents and formats
- Minimum turns with documents: we recommend including a minimum of 25 documents so that there are not many turns without content (in this case they will only have a graphic adventure).
- Format of documents
- Include text, videos and / or audios that contributes to the students engagement.
- Mix up the order of the documents to improve the user experience and maintaining hype.
- You can also add variety of creative resources such as TED videos or related to the topic, a welcoming audio or video from your CEO or team leaders presenting the program, recommendations to carry out a particular task or presenting a product or process.
- Check this article for more information: What formats does ADA support?
- Displacement of students within the company: you can add fun exercises in a particular turn like making the student gather information from a certain area or department in order for them to answer the questions and advance in the game.
- The information that they are looking for can only be given by a single person from the department or published somewhere nearby. This method is very useful while implementing ADA for onboarding processes and it gives the possibility in knowing the people and different departments of the company.
- Communication channel: it is very effective to announce the training course in a creative way and encourage the students during the adventure with appropriate messages.
If you have doubts ...
Remember to visit our Customizations section.