In MARS you can carry out several actions to get more GCoins or achieve the top ranking amongst other colonies.
- Do not forget to construct buildings of happiness as it determines the number of colonists that can arrive in your colony. Make sure to balance out the rest of the resources.
- Apart from creating and answering questions, dispute those questions that are inappropriate or unrelated to the topic and participate in the debates.
- Remember to create proper questions because if one of your questions is disputed because it does not correspond to the topic or because it is inappropriate or unrelated, you will lose a good sum of GCoins.
- Evolve your buildings to increase their production rate (instead of building more level 1 buildings).
- Construct buildings of the same type nearby as they will produce twice as much.
- Use the challenges to slow down the growth of other colonies. You can challenge and be challenged a maximum of 2 times per season.
- Challenge chained buildings to achieve greater impact.
Use Antimatter to evolve buildings to its maximum level.
To obtain Antimatter:
- Vote "Like" on the questions.
- Create proper questions to get more "Likes".
- Dispute incorrect questions. Be careful! If you dispute questions that are correct you will be penalized.
- Position yourself in the debates with the correct option.