All students will receive various notifications from the platform that you can consult here.
Apart from the email notifications sent from the LMS, to attain a successful project, we recommend that you send out an internal reminder before, during and after the training.
Here are some guidelines to help you set up your Communication Plan:
- Before the training - Call to students 48 hours before
- Announce the start date approximately one week before launching the course. Be creative, present the course in a meeting or face-to-face event, you can hang posters or project the trailers in the offices.
- Send out a 48 hours reminder to all of the participants before the start date.
- During the training - Encourage the participants!
- First week: invite them to connect or send out a short email informing they can start playing.
- Second and third week: share the ranking status and some exceptional comments left from students who have already finished. Make sure to contact those who have not yet started.
- Fourth week onwards: remind them of the final date, recognize the participants who have already finished and share the testimonials that you already have.
- At the end of the training - Congratulate and share!
- Acknowledge and congratulate the winners and participants.
- Share the results and testimonials via different platforms.
- Promote and inform about upcoming launches of the courses.
Check the image below for more details.