Certifications are a great way to showcase your knowledge and professional achievements on your LinkedIn profile. Let your program be seen by millions of professionals on LinkedIn!
When you finish the Gamelearn courses, you can add them in a your LinkedIn profile following these simple steps:
- Click on this link: https://www.linkedin.com/profile/add?startTask=CERTIFICATION_NAME
- If you are not connected to LinkedIn, you will be requested to log in.
- Fill in the information of your certificate and click on "Save".
How to correctly fill in the details of your certificate?
- Name: write the name of the course you finished:
- Merchants course on Negotiation and Conflict Resolution
- Triskelion course on Time and Personal Productivity Management
- Pacific course on Leadership and Team Management
- 2100 course on Customer Service
- Issuing company: Gamelearn
- Select the option 'this credential does not expire'.
- Fill out the issue date (month and year).
- Credential ID: you can leave it blank.
- Credential URL: Follow this steps so that you can obtain the URL of your diploma:
- Access the students platform: https://students-platform.gamelearn.io/login
- Click on "My Documents" on the top right part of the screen.
- Click on "Download Diploma".
- Once you open the diploma after it has been downloaded, it will open up in your browser. You have to then copy the URL in the address bar and paste it in the Credential URL field (in case you are unable to do this step, you can leave it blank but we recommend that you include to have the complete information). See this brief GIF for more information: