If you don't know how to continue playing in Pacific and you need to know what next steps to take, check the following:
- Check that you have enough energy to do something else. In order to recharge your energy, you should go to the "next day" by clicking on the sun-shaped lower left-side part of your screen.
- Are all members in your team working on the construction of the hot-air balloon? To check so, click on the “Open the team interface” button on the lower right-side part of your screen. If you have enough energy left and any of the characters is not busy, you can take advantage of that and delegate a task.
- Check if you have any readings left on the “mind” button. To do so, click on the “+” button to open the rest of buttons. The “mind” button is the one depicted by a brain.
- Click on every character to check if there’s anything you can still do with them. Remember you can:
- Give Feedback
Take into account that any of these actions may still be blocked, so you will have to read the lesson which corresponds to each action.
Here you have more info: How do I unlock the action buttons?
- Check if there’s any group action left to do. To do so, you will have to click on the “hold a meeting” button, which you’ll find by clicking on the “+” button. Remember that, as a group, you can:
- Define objectives
- Define rules
- Run Teambuilding activities
- Resolve conflict
- Develop processes