Apart from the notifications sent automatically from the platform to maintain the engagement of the participants, we suggest you get involved during the training course to send out motivational communications as a reminder. By sending an internal communication from your HR department, it will help reinforce our message and will have a greater impact for your employees.
Here you will find some suggestions for recognition and rewards that you can use as an incentive to motivate your employees. Find the best one that suits your organization:
Give visibility to your employees:
- Hang a thank you note where everyone can see it.
- Publish the recognition in your blog or newsletter.
- Recognize him in publicly in a corporate meeting or event.
- Give him a diploma, pin, badge, medal or trophy.
- Name him employee of the week, month, year.
- Enroll him in the "Hall of Fame" or "Wall of Fame".
- Organize a lunch, dinner or afterwork party.
- Let him present his achievements in a meeting where he has more visibility.
Invite and acknowledge him in person:
- Invite him to lunch or dinner.
- Invite him to eat with his partner.
- Get a meeting or a meal with the president, CEO or manager to appreciate and recognize the effort.
- Acknowledge personally: leave a handwritten 'Thank you' note or send a handwritten letter home.
- Ask the CEO, president or senior manager to come and congratulate the person.
- A gift check from some important franchise.
- Food coupons.
- A VIP pass for an event, event or place.
- Tickets for shows and sporting events.
- A lottery ticket.
- Merchandising articles.
- New equipment: new computer, tablet, mobile, screen, keyboard, mouse ...
- Flowers, books, toys for children.
- Experiences: massages, spa sessions, experience packages, trips.
At a professional level:
- More independent.
- More responsibility.
- Internal promotion.
- More visibility in the organization.
- More flexible working hours.
- Project or training trip held abroad.
- Subscription to a magazine or information about training services.
- Give time to attend seminars and free courses.
- Leisure break: give a free afternoon or a morning. Extra hours of rest for some day. Friday or Monday off so you have a long weekend. A day of paid vacations.
- Temporary privileges: free food, more time to eat during a week, a month ..., parking place, maid service, iron, concierge.
- Stock options: offering a portion of the company is one of the most powerful forms of recognition.