In this article:
- Subscription: What is it? What possible options are there and which one matches my needs better?
- What advantages does the subscription model have?
- How do I manage accesses on the "My Courses" tab?
- How do I check how many seats do I have left? How can I see how many seats are still available?
- How can I add or acquire seats to the platform?
- My subscription is about to expire, what can I do?
Subscription: What is it? What possible options are there and which one matches my needs better?
The subscription model is a system that works with seats instead of credits to access Gamelearn platform.
Each seat will be reserved for a single person during 12 months, with the possibility of opening the whole platform to play all of the games available (new games will be added to the catalogue each year). Each student that has a seat acquired will be able to access each course once (except for MARS -> each student will be able to play it as many times as you have assigned them).
To make the most out of your subscription, we offer you four possible options to design your training plan: Project, Itinerary, Free Buffet, or Just One Game. Please refer to the picture for more details:
What advantages does the subscription model have?
- Access to the whole catalogue during a year.
- It won't be necessary to communicate the employees in advance the employees that will be occupying a seat, instead, the maximum limit until all of the seats are consumed.
- More flexibility for HR: you will be able to set as "open" any courses you want, restrict those that don't match with your profiles, create specific classes that are part of your itinerary, etc.
- Possibility to customize courses.
How do I manage the accesses in the "My Courses" tab?
From the tab My Organization -> My Courses, you'll be able to define the access for each one of the games of the catalogue. Use the blue tooltips () as a guide.
With subscription, by default the access mode will be "Open". You can configure this at the upper part and set it for each course individually at the bottom part.
- Open: every course will have the button "Play" activated so every student will be able to access the game.
- Restricted: only students enrolled in a class will be able to play this game when the class is active.
- Not Available: the course won't be visible at the platform's catalogue.
How do I check how many seats do I have left? How can I see how many seats are still available?
You can check your subscription to the platform by clicking on My Organization -> Subscription. Take a look on "Active Users" (seats being used & taken up) and on "available users" (seats not yet been activated).
Take in consideration that the seats are consumed once the student has been enrolled. The seat is considered consumed even if the student has not started yet.
Move cursor over the round graph to see the exact number of available seats.
How can I add or acquire seats to the platform?
To add seats or acquire a new subscription please contact your Gamelearn Sales Agent or your CS agent.
My subscription is about to expire, what can I do?
We recommend you to create new classes before your expiration deadline, whose end date cannot surpass your plan's expiration date. You can also launch an internal communication campaign to your active users to motivate them and complete available courses before your expiration date. If you need any help about that, please reach out to us.