In this article:
- What emails do students receive?
- Where can I see the emails sent to my students, and get a record of what has been sent?
- Can I get in touch with the students while they are performing the courses? How can I encourage them to move on?
What emails do students receive?
During the training, the student will receive various email notifications automatically from the LMS:
- Start of class email (Start the adventure): this email provides the students with the instructions on how to register in the platform and establish their password (activation of account). It also provides the student with the name of the training course and duration established to complete it. It is the first email sent out on the day the class is set to start.
- No connection emails: these emails are sent while the class is ongoing and sent out to those students who have not yet connected.
- Game start and finish emails: when you connect for the first time the students receive a congratulatory email in which it mentions that the ‘Quick Start Guide’ is available in the ‘My Documents’ section in the platform. Once you finish with the training course, you will receive another email informing you that the complete book guide is also available in the ‘My documents’ section.
- Motivational emails: these emails are sent to the students to encourage and motivate them to progress with the games.
- End of class email / Diplomas: these emails are sent to the students either upon completion of the game or if the final date is approaching, it mentions the steps to download your diploma.
Where can I see the emails sent to my students, and get a record of what has been sent?
To see all the notifications sent to the participants of a certain class, follow these steps:
1. Click on "Classes" in the menu on the far left of the screen.
2. Locate your class and click on the name of the class
3. Click on the "Emails" tab. There you will see all the emails sent to the students of your class.
If you want to check what emails an individual student has received, follow these steps:
1. Search for your student in the main search box and click on their email address when it pops up.
2. Click on the "Sent emails" tab. There you will see all emails sent to that student.
Can I get in touch with the students while they are performing the courses? How can I encourage them to move on?
To attain a successful project, we recommend that, apart from the email notifications sent from the LMS, you send out an internal reminder before, during and after the training.
Here are some guidelines to help you set up your Communication Plan:
- Before the training - Call to students 48 hours before
- Announce the start date approximately one week before launching the course. Be creative, present the course in a meeting or face-to-face event, you can hang posters or project the trailers in the offices.
- Send out a 48 hours reminder to all of the participants before the start date.
- During the training - Encourage the participants!
- First week: invite them to connect or send out a short email informing they can start playing.
- Second and third week: share the ranking status and some exceptional comments left from students who have already finished. Make sure to contact those who have not yet started.
- Fourth week onwards: remind them of the final date, recognize the participants who have already finished and share the testimonials that you already have.
- At the end of the training - Congratulate and share!
- Acknowledge and congratulate the winners and participants.
- Share the results and testimonials via different platforms.
- Promote and inform about upcoming launches of the courses.
Check the image below for more details.