In this article:
- What do I do if I am wrong to register a student? Can I edit a student's email?
- How do I remove a student from a class?
- Can I delete students from the platform?
What do I do if I am wrong to register a student? Can I edit a student's email?
If the student has already been registered in the Platform but you need to edit and / or correct your email, you can ask your CS Agent to edit the email.
If you want to do it yourself, you will need to modify it in the following way:
To correct a student's email first you will have to delete it and re-register it correctly afterwards. To do this, locate it through the search engine and click on its e-mail address. Once in the "Data" tab, click on the trash can icon in the upper right.
Re-register it regularly. If the student already has a registration, before you can delete it you will have to cancel it. As indicated, once the student is located, click on the "Enrollment" section and then click on the 3 dashes icon to display the "Cancel" option.
How do I remove a student from a class?
To do so, follow these steps.
1. Find the student by typing down their name in the search bar or in their class
2. Click on the “ENROLLMENTS” tab
3. Click on the ellipsis icon to unregister them. They will be eliminated from that class, but not from the system.
If you want to completely eliminate them from the system, go to the “INFORMATION” tab of that students and click on the trash icon to eliminate them for good.
Can I delete students from the platform?
To eliminate students from the system follow these steps:
1. Make sure they have not started the game or they are in phase 1
2. Find the student by typing down their name or email in the search bar
3. Click on the “ENROLLMENTS” tab
4. Click on the ellipsis icon and unregister them from that class. If they are not enrolled in any class, you can skip this step
5. Click on the “INFORMATION” tab and click on the trash button to eliminate them from the system