In this article:
- How do I check how many credits I have left?
- How do I buy or add credits to my account on the platform?
- How do I manage accesses on the tab "My Courses"?
- My credits are about to expire. What do I do?
How do I check how many credits I have left?
In order to check how many credits you have left, follow these steps:
1. Click on the “My Organization” button in the left-side menu
2. Click on the “Credits” tab
You will see a graph showing all your credits: available and consumed. Available credits are those which are at your disposal at any time; consumed credits are those which you have already used.
Take in consideration that the credits are consumed once the student has been enrolled. The credits are considered consumed even if the student has not started yet.
How do I buy or add credits to my account on the platform?
To buy or add credits to your account, please reach out to your Gamelearn Sales Rep.
How do I manage accesses on the tab "My Courses"?
From the tab My Organization > My Courses you can set the access type to each game of the catalogue. Use tooltips and blue bubbles () as a guide.
If your subscription works with credits, access mode to games by default will be set to "Restricted". You can configure this at the upper part and set it individually for each course on the bottom part.
- Restricted: only students enrolled in a class will be able to access this game when that class is active.
- Not Available: the course won't be visible on the platform's catalogue.
My credits are about to expire. What do I do?
We recommend that you launch new classes before the end date. The end date of the class should not extend past the expiration date of your credits. If you need further information on the topic, reach out to your contact in Customer Success.