Yes. To do so, follow these steps:
1. Click on the button “Administrators” in the grey left-side menu
2. Click on the “ADD ADMINISTRATOR” blue button
3. Choose the role you want:
- Admin profile: they will have the same permission you do (they can edit, create groups, register students, etc.)
- Consultant profile: they will only be able to see the groups and download progress reports, but not edit.
(The role student does not apply in this situation)
4. Fill in the rest of fields (email, name and language are mandatory) and click on SAVE. The new admin will automatically receive and email to set their password and access the platform.