Yes. You can save as many versions as you like. For example, you can save one version of ADA for your sales team, another version for your managers, and still another for your new hires. You can save them under different names for easy access found in the "ADA Customization" tab, found next to the "documents" tab.
Articles in this section
- How do I customize ADA [video]?
- What formats does ADA support?
- Is it possible to have several different versions of ADA?
- Do all documents of ADA have associated questions?
- Do I have to "fill out" all the packages of my ADA customization?
- How many documents can I upload to my ADA customization?
- How can I tell if a document of mine is in use (ADA)?
- How do I delete one of my ADA Customization docs?
- Customizing ADA: How do I see all of my personalized versions?
- Can I delete a question in my customization?