To delete a document you have added to our platform for customization purposes, click on the Documents tab. Next to each document, you will find a trashcan symbol. Simply click on it, and it the document will be deleted. Be sure to check that the document is not currently in use in any of your versions of ADA.
Articles in this section
- How do I customize ADA [video]?
- What formats does ADA support?
- Is it possible to have several different versions of ADA?
- Do all documents of ADA have associated questions?
- Do I have to "fill out" all the packages of my ADA customization?
- How many documents can I upload to my ADA customization?
- How can I tell if a document of mine is in use (ADA)?
- How do I delete one of my ADA Customization docs?
- Customizing ADA: How do I see all of my personalized versions?
- Can I delete a question in my customization?