Yes, each document included in the game should have at least one question (we use questions to assess how much the students has understood.) Each questions will have 3 or 4 possible answers and only one of them will be correct.
Articles in this section
- How do I customize ADA [video]?
- What formats does ADA support?
- Is it possible to have several different versions of ADA?
- Do all documents of ADA have associated questions?
- Do I have to "fill out" all the packages of my ADA customization?
- How many documents can I upload to my ADA customization?
- How can I tell if a document of mine is in use (ADA)?
- How do I delete one of my ADA Customization docs?
- Customizing ADA: How do I see all of my personalized versions?
- Can I delete a question in my customization?