It is not necessary to include information in every turn. The less information you include, the more practical and precise it is, this means a better experience for the students. That’s why there can be packets with no information, but we recommend that you should include at least 20 documents so that the students do not only play the graphic adventure.
Articles in this section
- How do I customize ADA [video]?
- What formats does ADA support?
- Is it possible to have several different versions of ADA?
- Do all documents of ADA have associated questions?
- Do I have to "fill out" all the packages of my ADA customization?
- How many documents can I upload to my ADA customization?
- How can I tell if a document of mine is in use (ADA)?
- How do I delete one of my ADA Customization docs?
- Customizing ADA: How do I see all of my personalized versions?
- Can I delete a question in my customization?