During the training, the student will receive various email notifications automatically from the LMS:
- Start of class email (Start the adventure): this email provides the students with the instructions on how to register in the platform and establish their password (activation of account). It also provides the student with the name of the training course and duration established to complete it. It is the first email sent out on the day the class is set to start.
- No connection emails: these emails are sent while the class is ongoing and sent out to those students who have not yet connected.
- Game start and finish emails: when you connect for the first time the students receive a congratulatory email in which it mentions that the ‘Quick Start Guide’ is available in the ‘My Documents’ section in the platform. Once you finish with the training course, you will receive another email informing you that the complete book guide is also available in the ‘My documents’ section.
- Motivational emails: these emails are sent to the students to encourage and motivate them to progress with the games.
- End of class email / Diplomas: these emails are sent to the students either upon completion of the game or if the final date is approaching, it mentions the steps to download your diploma.