In this article:
- Steps to extend the deadline of a class
- Is it possible to extend some students but not everybody in the class?
The following are the steps to extend the deadline of a class
- Enter the corresponding class
- Select the “Information” tab
- Modify the “End date” field and click on “Save”. You will see the following prompt message “Changing the end date affects the period in which students can finish the course.” (each student will have a duration from the date of 1st connection + the number of weeks selected in the ‘Maximum playing time per students’ dropdown when you create the class.)
- Once the deadline of a class has been modified, check the "enrolled" tab for the final dates at the individual level.
- Notify the students the new end date of the class as there WON’T be any automatic notification sent out from the platform after applying the extension.
Is it possible to extend some students but not everybody in the class?
If you need to apply an extension to an individual student more than the ‘Maximum playing time’ applied in the class, please get in contact in with you CS agent or with the Customer Support team through this link to help you out.
If you want to apply an extension to several students within the week limit that you have established in the class, you have to modify the end date of the class and then notify individually to those students you want to (the rest will not be informed of the extension of the new end date).