Objective criteria is important information about the market situation at that time. It is not mandatory to introduce one but it can help you to support your proposal. To find them you have to talk to the different characters throughout the game and read useful information (clicking on posters, signs, books, contracts...) which appear in the different scenarios. You will only need to include the objective criteria from the third negotiation on.
Articles in this section
- How can I start the game after the introduction? When is the tutorial finished?
- How do I introduce the variables?
- How do I start the negotiation?
- Is there a list of all variables where I can choose the ones I need?
- When I introduce a variable the system do not recognizes it, why?
- I am not able to find any variables, what shall I do?
- Why does the game say I have reached a deal but the feedback states I haven't passed the negotiation?
- How many times can I repeat a negotiation attempts?
- If I am not able to reach a deal in a negotiation, can I leave it pending and go to the next level?
- Can I move on to the proposal phase without filling in the interests and trust bars?