This happens when the character with whom you negotiate has accepted the deal, but you have not really overcome the negotiation because you have not taken into account your interests. Reread the case and make sure that all your interests are covered using the exact variables.
Articles in this section
- How can I start the game after the introduction? When is the tutorial finished?
- How do I introduce the variables?
- How do I start the negotiation?
- Is there a list of all variables where I can choose the ones I need?
- When I introduce a variable the system do not recognizes it, why?
- I am not able to find any variables, what shall I do?
- Why does the game say I have reached a deal but the feedback states I haven't passed the negotiation?
- How many times can I repeat a negotiation attempts?
- If I am not able to reach a deal in a negotiation, can I leave it pending and go to the next level?
- Can I move on to the proposal phase without filling in the interests and trust bars?