To find out the variables you have to use your creativity, read the case carefully and pay attention to the information the counterpart gives you during the conversation. The more you ask, the more information you'll get which will help you identify his/her interests. Afterwards you have to transform those interests into variables. You can also use the buttons "Buy clue", "See purchased clues" and "Buy variable". Remember that using these buttons will have a cost in ducats.
Articles in this section
- How can I start the game after the introduction? When is the tutorial finished?
- How do I introduce the variables?
- How do I start the negotiation?
- Is there a list of all variables where I can choose the ones I need?
- When I introduce a variable the system do not recognizes it, why?
- I am not able to find any variables, what shall I do?
- Why does the game say I have reached a deal but the feedback states I haven't passed the negotiation?
- How many times can I repeat a negotiation attempts?
- If I am not able to reach a deal in a negotiation, can I leave it pending and go to the next level?
- Can I move on to the proposal phase without filling in the interests and trust bars?