You can move on to the proposal phase whenever you want, regardless of whether you have filled in the interests and trust bars. But we recommend against doing so until you fill in at least the interests, because it's essential to know the interests of the other party in order to present an acceptable proposal with some guarantee that you will be able to successfully complete the negotiation.
Articles in this section
- How can I start the game after the introduction? When is the tutorial finished?
- How do I introduce the variables?
- How do I start the negotiation?
- Is there a list of all variables where I can choose the ones I need?
- When I introduce a variable the system do not recognizes it, why?
- I am not able to find any variables, what shall I do?
- Why does the game say I have reached a deal but the feedback states I haven't passed the negotiation?
- How many times can I repeat a negotiation attempts?
- If I am not able to reach a deal in a negotiation, can I leave it pending and go to the next level?
- Can I move on to the proposal phase without filling in the interests and trust bars?