When you start a negotiation first of all you have to introduce a value in the blank space as “main variable”. Then add one by one the variables which come to mind in the blank space at the bottom of the screen. If the system recognizes the variable you have introduced as a relevant one to the case, it will offer you several options to select the best one for your proposal. If you have more doubts please watch the “Negotiation” tutorial again by pressing the help (?) button. Remember that all the variables can be worked out by carefuly reading the case and listening to the conversation.
Articles in this section
- MERCHANTS - Technical | How can I clean the cache?
- MERCHANTS - General | Can I obtain my diploma in PDF format?
- MERCHANTS - Negotiations | Can I move on to the proposal phase without filling in the interests and trust bars?
- MERCHANTS - General | Can I restart the course?
- MERCHANTS - Technical | I get this message: "This plugin is vulnerable and should be updated."
- MERCHANTS - Ships | How can I buy ships and assign them to a route?
- MERCHANTS - Negotiations | I am not able to find any variables, what shall I do?
- MERCHANTS - Negotiations | If I am not able to reach a deal in a negotiation, can I leave it pending and go to the next level?
- MERCHANTS - Negotiations | When I introduce a variable the system do not recognizes it, why?
- MERCHANTS - Negotiations | How many times can I repeat my attempts?