The game sends you “Alerts” all the time about what you have to do and where you have to go. Meanwhile, before you get the next alert, you can explore a little bit the different scenarios (map), read some documents or talk to the characters. Some of them will give you important information you can use later in your negotiations (objective criteria).
Articles in this section
- MERCHANTS - Technical | How can I clean the cache?
- MERCHANTS - General | Can I obtain my diploma in PDF format?
- MERCHANTS - Negotiations | Can I move on to the proposal phase without filling in the interests and trust bars?
- MERCHANTS - General | Can I restart the course?
- MERCHANTS - Technical | I get this message: "This plugin is vulnerable and should be updated."
- MERCHANTS - Ships | How can I buy ships and assign them to a route?
- MERCHANTS - Negotiations | I am not able to find any variables, what shall I do?
- MERCHANTS - Negotiations | If I am not able to reach a deal in a negotiation, can I leave it pending and go to the next level?
- MERCHANTS - Negotiations | When I introduce a variable the system do not recognizes it, why?
- MERCHANTS - Negotiations | How many times can I repeat my attempts?