Objective criteria is important information about the market situation at that time. It is not mandatory to introduce one but it can help you to support your proposal. To find them you have to talk to the different characters throughout the game and read useful information (clicking on posters, signs, books, contracts...) which appear in the different scenarios. You will only need to include the objective criteria from the third negotiation on.
Articles in this section
- MERCHANTS - Technical | How can I clean the cache?
- MERCHANTS - General | Can I obtain my diploma in PDF format?
- MERCHANTS - Negotiations | Can I move on to the proposal phase without filling in the interests and trust bars?
- MERCHANTS - General | Can I restart the course?
- MERCHANTS - Technical | I get this message: "This plugin is vulnerable and should be updated."
- MERCHANTS - Ships | How can I buy ships and assign them to a route?
- MERCHANTS - Negotiations | I am not able to find any variables, what shall I do?
- MERCHANTS - Negotiations | If I am not able to reach a deal in a negotiation, can I leave it pending and go to the next level?
- MERCHANTS - Negotiations | When I introduce a variable the system do not recognizes it, why?
- MERCHANTS - Negotiations | How many times can I repeat my attempts?