While is recommended that you finish the day and leave it at 07:00 a.m. the next day, you don't have to complete the virtual day in the same session. You can move forward in the course at your own pace and save your session at any time by using the "Save" button (the diskette icon) on the control panel. The only exception is if you're in the middle of an appointment or watching a video lesson.When you go back to the course, you'll start at the point where you left off the last time.
Articles in this section
- TRISKELION - Day 03 (1 July) | I'm in overtime and I have to download a document, how do I do it?
- TRISKELION - Day 09 (7 July) | Where is the Café Fishawi? I have to find Dalia.
- TRISKELION–General | Do I have to finish the day in the same session or can I stop and continue later?
- TRISKELION–General | Is it possible to carry out tasks during a trip?
- TRISKELION - General | Can I obtain my diploma in PDF format?
- TRISKELION – General | How do I categorize tasks?
- TRISKELION – General | How can I increase my adventure and management points?
- TRISKELION – General | How do I attend an appointment or a meeting? How do I know when it’s over?
- TRISKELION – General | Can I restart the course?
- TRISKELION – General | I’m left stranded at the airport. What do I do to reach my destination?