The sand clock indicates that Triskelion is communicating with the game's server in this particular moment. If it takes too long to respond, this can be due to a slow connection or a congestion on the network that you use to access the program or even on the Internet. If after a minute, the clock does not disappear, try to exit Triskelion and return a few minutes later. If the problem persists, contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org.
Articles in this section
- TRISKELION - Day 03 (1 July) | I'm in overtime and I have to download a document, how do I do it?
- TRISKELION - Day 09 (7 July) | Where is the Café Fishawi? I have to find Dalia.
- TRISKELION–General | Do I have to finish the day in the same session or can I stop and continue later?
- TRISKELION–General | Is it possible to carry out tasks during a trip?
- TRISKELION - General | Can I obtain my diploma in PDF format?
- TRISKELION – General | How do I categorize tasks?
- TRISKELION – General | How can I increase my adventure and management points?
- TRISKELION – General | How do I attend an appointment or a meeting? How do I know when it’s over?
- TRISKELION – General | Can I restart the course?
- TRISKELION – General | I’m left stranded at the airport. What do I do to reach my destination?