To decipher Joyce's novel, you need Edu's help, go to his office (click on the map --> Edu's office) and he will help you, but bear in mind that he also has to stick to his schedule. You shouldn't be there before 5pm. When you are there he will ask you for a book you should have in your inventory. If you already have it, just drag it onto Edu's image. If you don't have it, you can escape that screen by typing "FINNEGANS WAKE" (no accents nor apostrophe). To get the book, just go to the library (Map --> Library), click on the librarian and ask her for the book "Finnegans Wake". The book will appear on the counter, click on it so you can store it and complete the compass task. After you leave the library, be sure you have collected all the objects.
Articles in this section
- TRISKELION - Day 03 (1 July) | I'm in overtime and I have to download a document, how do I do it?
- TRISKELION - Day 09 (7 July) | Where is the Café Fishawi? I have to find Dalia.
- TRISKELION–General | Do I have to finish the day in the same session or can I stop and continue later?
- TRISKELION–General | Is it possible to carry out tasks during a trip?
- TRISKELION - General | Can I obtain my diploma in PDF format?
- TRISKELION – General | How do I categorize tasks?
- TRISKELION – General | How can I increase my adventure and management points?
- TRISKELION – General | How do I attend an appointment or a meeting? How do I know when it’s over?
- TRISKELION – General | Can I restart the course?
- TRISKELION – General | I’m left stranded at the airport. What do I do to reach my destination?