The motivation of your team members increases through the actions you carry out in meetings, interactions with each of them individually, and based on how you resolve the different situations they present you with. But be careful! If you don't do a good job, you could lose points.
Articles in this section
- I do not know what to do. I'm lost. What do I do now?
- How do I unlock the action buttons?
- Can I unlock all the actions at once?
- How do I delegate a task to a member of my team?
- How do I know if a task is suitable for a character?
- What do I do if I'm told a task is unsuitable for the person I've assigned it to?
- How do I view the characteristics of each character? Where is the character interface?
- Can I delegate more than one task to a character?
- How do I identify the person who is performing a specific task?
- How do I locate the members of my team?