Merchants has a synonym dictionary. You have to introduce specific words which help you in the proposal phase. If the system doesn't recognize that word probably it is because you are not covering your interests or your counterpart's ones. For example; loan, financing, credit....all these are correct variables that help you solve your financial problem. Avoid using too generic words like: sales, deal... Remember that all the variables can be worked out by carefuly reading the case and listening to the conversation.
Articles in this section
- How can I start the game after the introduction? When is the tutorial finished?
- How do I introduce the variables?
- How do I start the negotiation?
- Is there a list of all variables where I can choose the ones I need?
- When I introduce a variable the system do not recognizes it, why?
- I am not able to find any variables, what shall I do?
- Why does the game say I have reached a deal but the feedback states I haven't passed the negotiation?
- How many times can I repeat a negotiation attempts?
- If I am not able to reach a deal in a negotiation, can I leave it pending and go to the next level?
- Can I move on to the proposal phase without filling in the interests and trust bars?