You need to return to Cordoba. If you are on overtime, you do not need plane/train tickets or use means of transport. You can go there via MAP – WORLD – and then select CORDOBA and head to Medina Azahara. Once there, you will see a slightly raised paving stone, get closer to it and you will see. You will descend into a cave (you will need one of your objects) where you will have to collect several items. You will get a lesson and you should solve the interactive video. After you have done all this, you should check your list of compass tasks, two new ones should appear to be completed, you will have to travel to another place...
Articles in this section
- Triskelion 2010 - How can I add a task to my calendar?
- Triskelion 2010 - How can I schedule a meeting on my calendar?
- Triskelion 2010 - How can I perform the tasks I receive by email?
- Triskelion 2010 - Where can I perform some of the tasks I receive?
- Triskelion 2010 - How can I travel if it's past 23:00 (overtime)?
- Triskelion 2010 - Why can't I complete tasks past 23:00 (overtime)?
- Triskelion 2010 - Why can I not see the symbols on the Wisdom's website?
- Triskelion 2010 - Why is it that when I press the Fast Forward button, time does not accelerate?
- Triskelion 2010 - How can I locate and pick up an object on a given scenario?
- Triskelion 2010 - How do the Fast Forward and the Next Track buttons work?