Try to close a first deal anyway, even if it's not the best one for you. This way you can access the mentor's advice and press the “Hint” button on your next attempt. You can also use the buttons "Buy clue", "See purchased clues" and "Buy variable". Remember that using these buttons will have a cost in ducats.
Articles in this section
- How can I start the game after the introduction? When is the tutorial finished?
- Where can I find the objective criteria?
- Is there a list of all variables where I can choose the ones I need?
- What's that list which appear in the second phase of the proposal?
- What happens if I don't tick any objective criteria in the second Phase?
- How many times can I repeat a negotiation attempts?
- If I am not able to reach a deal in a negotiation, can I leave it pending and go to the next level?
- Why does the game say I have reached a deal but the feedback states I haven't passed the negotiation?
- How do I start the negotiation?
- Can I move on to the proposal phase without filling in the interests and trust bars?