Try to close a first deal anyway, even if it's not the best one for you. This way you can access the mentor's advice and press the “Hint” button on your next attempt. You can also use the buttons "Buy clue", "See purchased clues" and "Buy variable". Remember that using these buttons will have a cost in ducats.
Articles in this section
- How can I start the game after the introduction? When is the tutorial finished?
- How do I introduce the variables?
- How do I start the negotiation?
- Is there a list of all variables where I can choose the ones I need?
- When I introduce a variable the system do not recognizes it, why?
- I am not able to find any variables, what shall I do?
- Why does the game say I have reached a deal but the feedback states I haven't passed the negotiation?
- How many times can I repeat a negotiation attempts?
- If I am not able to reach a deal in a negotiation, can I leave it pending and go to the next level?
- Can I move on to the proposal phase without filling in the interests and trust bars?