To attend an appointment or a meeting, you should be in the right setting a few minutes before the scheduled time. The appointment or meeting will begin automatically at the appointed time: you will see a small dialogue box or an interactive element that tells you that the meeting is in progress. When the box closes, you will see that the clock has moved forward. This indicates that the meeting is over. You can then continue with your other tasks.
Articles in this section
- Triskelion 2010 - How can I add a task to my calendar?
- Triskelion 2010 - How can I schedule a meeting on my calendar?
- Triskelion 2010 - How can I perform the tasks I receive by email?
- Triskelion 2010 - Where can I perform some of the tasks I receive?
- Triskelion 2010 - How can I travel if it's past 23:00 (overtime)?
- Triskelion 2010 - Why can't I complete tasks past 23:00 (overtime)?
- Triskelion 2010 - I get this message: "This plugin is vulnerable and should be updated."
- Triskelion 2010 - Why can I not see the symbols on the Wisdom's website?
- Triskelion 2010 - Why is it that when I press the Fast Forward button, time does not accelerate?
- Triskelion 2010 - How can I locate and pick up an object on a given scenario?