When you start a negotiation first of all you have to introduce a value in the blank space as “main variable”. Then add one by one the variables which come to mind in the blank space at the bottom of the screen. If the system recognizes the variable you have introduced as a relevant one to the case, it will offer you several options to select the best one for your proposal. If you have more doubts please watch the “Negotiation” tutorial again by pressing the help (?) button. Remember that all the variables can be worked out by carefuly reading the case and listening to the conversation.
Articles in this section
- How can I go ahead with the course after watching the tutorials?
- Where can I find the objective criteria?
- Is there a list of all variables where I can choose the ones I need?
- What's that list which appear in the second phase of the proposal?
- What happens if I don't tick any objective criteria in the second Phase?
- How many times can I repeat a negotiation attempts?
- If I am not able to reach a deal in a negotiation, can I leave it pending and go to the next level?
- Why does the game say I have reached a deal but the feedback states I haven't passed the negotiation?
- What shall I do to start the negotiation?
- Can I move on to the proposal phase without filling in the interests and trust bars?