Using the To-Day List is very easy. It is the list of tasks you will perform in that day, come what may. If you want to add a task to your To-Day List you just need to click on the task (open it) and mark the yellow star that means "Today" and press "Save and Exit". When you have marked all the tasks, to consult the To-Day List, just click the option "Today" in the menu "Tasks" on the left side of the screen. We suggest that you start with a short To-Day List, just marking two or three tasks because the objective is that you complete all the tasks planned for that day, it is much better than a long list that you will not be able to complete according to the time you have.
Articles in this section
- Triskelion 2010 - How can I add a task to my calendar?
- Triskelion 2010 - How can I schedule a meeting on my calendar?
- Triskelion 2010 - How can I perform the tasks I receive by email?
- Triskelion 2010 - Where can I perform some of the tasks I receive?
- Triskelion 2010 - How can I travel if it's past 23:00 (overtime)?
- Triskelion 2010 - Why can't I complete tasks past 23:00 (overtime)?
- Triskelion 2010 - I get this message: "This plugin is vulnerable and should be updated."
- Triskelion 2010 - Why can I not see the symbols on the Wisdom's website?
- Triskelion 2010 - Why is it that when I press the Fast Forward button, time does not accelerate?
- Triskelion 2010 - How can I locate and pick up an object on a given scenario?