It's very simple. Whenever you are asked in the compass tasks ("Compass" button on the top menu) to download a reading from the Wisdom Web, you should go to your TELEPHONE (lower right-hand corner of the screen) and use the "Order of Wisdom" button. When do, you'll be asked to enter some numbers in relation to some symbols you'll see. To do this, you have to look at the objects you have in your inventory (the menu that appears at the bottom of the main screen is where you store the objects you find during the game). In this case, the objects you will need are: Medallion and Photo Stone Tablet
Articles in this section
- Triskelion 2010 - How can I add a task to my calendar?
- Triskelion 2010 - How can I schedule a meeting on my calendar?
- Triskelion 2010 - How can I perform the tasks I receive by email?
- Triskelion 2010 - Where can I perform some of the tasks I receive?
- Triskelion 2010 - How can I travel if it's past 23:00 (overtime)?
- Triskelion 2010 - Why can't I complete tasks past 23:00 (overtime)?
- Triskelion 2010 - Why can I not see the symbols on the Wisdom's website?
- Triskelion 2010 - Why is it that when I press the Fast Forward button, time does not accelerate?
- Triskelion 2010 - How can I locate and pick up an object on a given scenario?
- Triskelion 2010 - How do the Fast Forward and the Next Track buttons work?