Before starting your adventure, you will receive the information via email to create your password and start your training.
Please, check your e-mail inbox and look for the email "Start the Game" (just in case it is not there, please check the spam folder as well - you will have received it from our e-mail address "email@example.com ")
* Note: If you have not received the email, you can activate your account and enter to play through this link: https://students-platform.gamelearn.io/
Once you have found the mail, please follow these steps:
1. Open the "Start the Game" email and click the blue button to open the link.
2. A new page will open: Click on "I'm not a robot" to be able to activate your user account.
3. Click "Activate".
Note: If you are not able to see the captcha on Internet Explorer, you may need to change settings for IE 11:
- In the Internet Explorer window, click the Tools menu.
- Click Internet Options
- Click the Security tab, and then click the Custom level button.
- Scroll down to the Miscellaneous and find the Display mixed content subsection.
- Select Enable, click OK, and then click Yes.
*We recommend that you use the web browsers, Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox for an optimum experience.
4. The page to create your password will open automatically. You must set your password and click on "Activate".
5. The page of our access platform will open automatically: https://students-platform.gamelearn.io/ We recommend that you keep this link in your favorites since it is the link that you should use every time you want to access the games.
6. Here you will find the different training courses we offer. To begin your training, click "Play" on the game that corresponds to you. It will be displayed as the following example (adapted to the game assigned to you):