Before beginning your adventure with Gamelearn, two emails will be sent to the email address that has been provided for you to the system:
- A "Welcome" email that includes a link to create your own password.
- A "Start of class" email that includes the name of the game you are to play as well as the last day in which you may complete the course.
Please check your inbox and search for the email "Welcome" (if you have trouble finding it there, check your spam--it is sent from the address "[email protected]"). Once you have found the email, follow the steps below:
1. Open the " Welcome" email and click on the blue button to open the link.
2. A new page will open: type in the password of your choosing in the two fields.
3. Click on "Send".
4. The login page for the student platform will open automatically: https://students-platform.gamelearn.io/login We recommend that you save this link to your favorites as this is the link you will need to access every time you play the games.
5. Type in your email address and the password you just created.
6. Click on "Login"
After clicking on "Login", you will be redirected to our student platform where you will find the different games that are available for you. Click on "Play" to start your course.
The game and play button will look like the following example (adapted to the game that you have been assigned to play):
- IMPORTANT: If you already have a password, but do not remember it or need to create a new one, please click on the following link to do so: https://students-platform.gamelearn.io/forgot-password
*Be careful not to leave any blank spaces in the username field.
The subsequent email that you will receive wil be valid for one hour from the time of request.